The Reference is a committed digital agency of 160 creative thinkers, driven by knowledge and craftsmanship
- You investigate the prospect’s world and understand their business and their requirements.
- You identify the different stakeholders and develop a relationship with the decision-making units.
- Together with the bid manager and the bid team, you develop a completely customized, attractive and inspiring proposal.
- You present it with passion and follow it up accurately.
- You like following up the entire sales process, from the first phone call tot the final signature.
- You keep a good eye on the market by desk research and networking.
- You qualify and keep up the various opportunities, taken into account good time management.
- You keep track of your actions via the sales tools and report directly to the sales director.
- You have a passion for digital transformation & technology and you can translate your passion into effective digital solutions for your prospects.
- You have a commercial drive, you just loves to open new doors!
- You are an enthusiastic team player who loves to take ownership.
- You have experience with consultative selling.
- You love to work in a complex and constant changing environment.
- You feel good in large organizations and can comfortably deal with staff at C-level.
- You understand the art of good communication and are a highly experienced negotiator.
- You are naturally curious and keen to learn. You are not afraid to also acquire conceptual technical knowledge if you do not have that yet.
- You can look back on at least 5 years of relevant digital experience in a commercial position.
- You are Dutch-speaking with a good professional knowledge of English and ideally, French is a plus.
We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international Emakina Group, but with its own DNA.
You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to hone your skills and expertise.
Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
Work from our agile offices (Ghent & Antwerp) or from home (60%). Whatever you want!
Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, …